28 Jun 2010

About self sims.

Here's the deal:

Various people have come to me asking to upload the selfsims I've made. Before, I would have explained my policy to them, but it's got me thinking...

Personally, if I had a selfsim of myself, and people showed a huge interest in it, I'd be flattered. As the creator, I like the idea of a person giving the sims I make a happy home, and more than one person wanting a single sim makes me even happier.

If I was charging for the sims I make I'd give the requesters more benefits, but seeing as how I spend a lot of my spare time making these sims for people for no profit, I think I'm entitled to make the call if they go up for download or not.

Am I wrong in thinking this? I hope not.

Either way, personal information of those who requested sims will always be personal. I'll be uploading the sims under pseudo-names to keep identities safe.

Requests are still welcome, but I've changed my policy around a bit. Make sure to take a look and agree to everything before sending stuff my way. Also, keep in mind I'm willing to do more than selfsims. If you happen to see a face on the internet that you want in your game, I'm up for a challenge.

To eager downloaders, let me know which sims you want me to upload.
You can view them HERE.

4 comments:

HystericalParoxysm said...

ILU so hard right now. Like, squealglee. Eeeeeee!

The ones I'd love the most:
OMG THIS ONE and the first one here is -so- freakin' cute and eeeeeee! Also, sexy nurse!

I really actually would love all of them, but I'm probably being too greedy as it is - but it is only because ILUUUUU.

Epifight said...

I'll have to re-name and re-save them, but I'll try to have them up soon!

=)

HystericalParoxysm said...

Thanks so much, Epi! I can't wait! Me and Frontbutt are both all YAAAAY that you're uploading them. You rock! :D

Epifight said...

Thanks ;)